For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Mike Vacanti. Mike is a CEO Advisor, Consultant and Speaker at MJ Vacanti. He is also the founder of the HumansFirst Club and the author of Believership. “Mike believes, “It’s more than what we accomplish – it’s who we become along the journey!”
His mission is to LIFT OTHERS, helping people discover their potential, embrace a growth mindset and achieve at inspired levels. Mike has transformed businesses and inspired people to perform at levels they didn’t think possible.
Mike is known as a great listener and collaborative, creative problem solver who generates speed and confidence through innovation and transformation. He shifts the belief in what is possible and opens hearts to a better vision and future of business around the globe. Sharing his extensive career of invention, reinvention and highly complex combinations, he consistently delivers on the belief that the heart of any organization is People – People drive results.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- The mission behind the HumansFirst Club
- Why there’s a disconnect between how we’re viewing performance
- The systemic issues that are impacting our workplaces
- Why people don’t feel empowered to make change
- How we can open hearts and multiply impact
- The power of self-leadership
- Experiencing more joy at work
- The illusion of best practices and why there is not one best way
- Understanding the concept of believership
- Preparing for the future of work
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the interview here:
Are you willing to be vulnerable and change your mind? How can you take more responsibility for creating shifts in your workplace?
Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes – Margaret Wheatley