You stepped into leadership because you want to make a positive impact. You are driven, ambitious, compassionate, goal-oriented and care deeply about others. You have also experienced some struggles along the way – lack of boundaries, being hard on yourself, not showing up authentically, feeling overwhelmed and searching for clarity.
I partner with executives and emerging leaders like you who are ready to cultivate their emotional intelligence so they can be the leaders they were born to be - and achieve extraordinary results for themselves and their organizations. Through my unique, research-based, results-oriented leadership development coaching and training, leaders illuminate their communication and leadership strengths, blind spots, and the triggers getting in the way of consistent high performance.
You will increase your self-awareness so you can show up more powerfully in all areas of your leadership - and develop teams and employees who also succeed. From discovering how to spot self-sabotaging self-talk, to shifting from reacting impulsively to stressors, to mindfully responding to real and self-imposed barriers to success, clients develop the mindset and behaviors to excel in critical conversations (e.g., giving and receiving constructive performance feedback, leading remote teams, and coaching their own teams). You create capacity for better problem solving, deeper relationships, and sustainable self-care, and develop tools you can apply to future challenges, roles, and opportunities.
Are you ready to show up more powerfully and tap into your full potential?
Successful athletes understand the power of working with a coach, it enables them to achieve levels of performance they would not have reached on their own. Similarly, professional coaching allows you to see yourself more clearly and close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. You take better and smarter actions because you set the goals you really want. Ultimately, there are no limits to what you can create when you are connected to your most resourceful self.
Benefits of our work together:
- Create consistent time and space to reflect on your leadership, behavior, and goals to improve decision making and wellbeing
- Develop awareness of professional and personal triggers to shift from impulsively reacting to mindfully responding (and improve leadership presence and team morale in the process)
- Clarify your core values, desires, strengths, and areas for growth to achieve more ambitious and purpose-driven goals that allow you to live into the fullest expression of your leadership
- Enhance your interpersonal communication and presentation skills so that your communication is consistently clear, candid, charismatic, and calls people to take action
- Give and receive behaviorally specific, action-oriented feedback that accelerates each team member’s performance
- Decrease procrastination, prevent burnout, amplify focus and accountability, and create more work/life integration
- Deepen personal and professional relationships and show employees how to do the same
80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more
International Coach Federation
► You will feel empowered to take meaningful action and create deep-rooted shifts in all areas of your work and life. Book a complimentary coaching conversation to experience the power of coaching firsthand and find out if this is the right path for you.