For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I changed things up and instead of bringing on a guest, I was interviewed by my dear friend Pam Ross. I created this podcast to have meaningful conversations with CEOs, HR professionals and leadership experts from around the globe and I wanted to give you a chance to get to know me on a deeper level and why this work means so much.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- What it means to raise consciousness both individually and collectively
- How to cultivate more self-awareness and lead with head and heart
- Why the people who trigger you the most are your best teachers
- How I coped when my husband was diagnosed with cancer
- Showing up fully present and making people feel seen and heard
- Recognizing you can’t control others but you can control your response
- Pausing and take moments to acknowledge your learning and growth
- How to embrace more fierce courage and take inspired action in your life
- Why coaching is life changing and the powerful shifts that happen for leaders
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Book recommendation: The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership: A New Paradigm for Sustainable Success
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.