For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Tony Martignetti, who’s a trusted advisor, entrepreneur, idea generator, and people connector. He brings together practical experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity, to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He loves guiding people to find clarity in their lives so they are energized, fully present, and unstoppable. When leaders unlock their potential and lead from a place of inspired purpose, they impact and inspire everyone around them. He has dedicated himself to helping people live an inspired life.
Before becoming a leadership development advisor, he was a finance and strategy executive with experience working with some of the world’s leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company. Tony is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and the author of “Climbing the Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life.”
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Going into the bold world of the unknown and taking a leap of faith
- The importance of having a vision AND being open to new possibilities
- The trap of defining success by society and the expectations of others
- How to come from a place of being happy instead of chasing it
- Why leadership is about tapping into compassionate accountability
- Shifting from the mindset of employee engagement to employee enrichment
- Why coaching is about getting to the core and leads to meaningful transformation
- Unpacking the quote: “If you’re willing to feel everything, you can have anything”
- Being willing to do the work and not making decisions based on the opinions of others
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.