For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Dr. Shahab Anari who helps audiences flourish and build high performance habits with his positive-psychology-based methodology. He’s also the co-founder of North Star Success Inc, a world-class personal branding agency that helps business professionals build their brand, grow their business, and make more impact.
Shahab is a busy professional speaker, trainer and coach. He regularly speaks on topics of high performance and personal branding (virtually and in-person), where he has shared the stage with legendary speakers such as Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, and Robert Kiyosaki. He’s also the best-selling author of multiple books that have been widely read worldwide, and his work has been featured on the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo! Finance, Toronto Star and Forbes. Shahab consistently creates content for his ~290,000 engaged social media followers.
He sits on the board of ICF (International Coaching Federation) Toronto, CAPS (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) Toronto, and he also does mentoring with Futurpreneur Canada. In 2020, he was named a Top 25 Canadian Immigrant. Shahab is the Dad of two beautiful sons, Kason and Aiden, and he’s happily married to his wife, Katty.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Remembering that a great teacher never stops being a student
- The gift of becoming totally engaged in a task without being attached to the outcome
- How to develop a stronger relationship with your intuition and learning how to trust it
- Working through short-term discomfort in service of long-term prosperity and happiness
- Recognizing there is no such thing as an overnight success and how to put in the work
- The power and importance of self-awareness, self-compassion and self-care
- What it looks like to prioritize positivity in your life and flourish
- Breaking down the framework of positive psychology: positive emotions + engagement + relationships + meaning + achievement
- How to take a more holistic approach to your career and life
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
To learn more about Dr. Shahab Anari and his work visit his website here
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.