Why are some people magnetic, confident, comfortable in their skin, and in charge of their destinies? What’s their secret? In a word: Swagger
For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Leslie Ehm, who’s a former TV host and advertising Creative Director turned training guru. She’s spent decades travelling the globe with her award-winning company Combustion, working with executives and teams from top organizations like Google, Disney, Pepsico, Lenovo TD Bank, FBC, Uber, and so many more. She’s turned technologists into creative forces, bankers into storytellers, and has brought a serious dose of badass-ness to boardrooms everywhere.
Fueled by her unrelenting passion for developing human potential, Leslie is now a Swagger Coach, speaker, and the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon #1 bestselling Author of Swagger – Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want. She’s also a passionate amateur boxer and fighter for good.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- How to embrace swagger to manifest who we really are in all situations
- Why so many leaders feel like they can’t show up as their real selves at work
- Recognizing that your life isn’t a dress rehearsal and you have the choice to live it fully today
- Why if you’re in your place of purpose, flow and zone of genius money always comes
- Differences between men and women when it comes to swagger and authenticity
- Swagger Blockers: Persona + Ambition + Insecurity + Fear + Pain
- The difference between criticism and feedback and why you should ignore the critics
- Becoming more conscious of when you make apologies and engage in do-overs
- Believing in yourself and unleashing your greatness by remembering: You are Everything
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
To learn more about Leslie Ehm and her work visit her website here
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.