For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with John Baldino. With 29 years of human resources and leadership development experience, John’s passion for setting contributors and companies up for success is still going strong. John is a keynote for US and International Conferences where he shares content and thoughts on leadership, collaboration, and innovation, employee success, organizational design, and development as well as inclusion and diversity. John is, also, the proud dad of three amazing young adults.
John founded Humareso to strategize with companies to develop plans to manage talent, recruit for skills gaps based on employee inventories, assess markets for growth, develop long-range succession plans and influence a culture of enthusiastic buy-in.
Humareso provides outsourced human resource services, including its flagship HRO plan, which helps businesses save money, increase productivity and reduce legal risks by providing dedicated HR consulting for compliance, training, performance management, employee relations, workplace management, discipline, and other important HR best practices.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Recognizing that you will have scary moments and uncomfortable decisions along your career journey
- Taking time to ask yourself the big questions to make sure you’re on the right path
- Moving from transactional to transformational leadership development
- Why we need to be in a perpetual state of learning
- How to have empathetic management conversations without turning into a therapist
- Becoming more conscious of the words you’re using in your organization and how they may be impacting people
- How to create more cohesion both internally and externally to benefit everyone
- What it looks like to strive for honesty, diversity and inclusion by evolving and growing as an organization
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.