For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Emily Golden. Emily is a master certified coach who specializes in executive leadership and career coaching. She has seventeen years of corporate human resources experience; practical experience from more than 2,500 hours of coaching; and a deep understanding of the human mind, spirit, and potential. Her clients range from seasoned executives, to emerging leaders, to career changers who utilize her support to close the gap between where they are and where they want to be.
Emily’s ontological approach allows individuals to clarify their goals, shift beliefs and habits, take risks, execute brilliance, and make quantum leaps rather than incremental improvements. Her patience and brilliance allow others to discover ah-ha moments that enable what once seemed impossible. As a result, her clients emerge as leaders who bring value, impact, and connection to their professional and personal lives.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Why we need to start living the new golden rule: treating yourself the way you want others to treat you
- Learning how to recognize your needs and becoming comfortable asking for what you need and giving it to yourself
- Understanding your survival self and how it can get in your way
- Are you addicted to productivity and using it to define your worth?
- Becoming more aware of the times you’re playing the victim and choosing to show up differently by taking responsibility and ownership for your behaviors
- Why emotional intelligence is a business imperative and needs to be a top priority
- How to become more fully expressed as a leader every day
- Why coaching is incredibly powerful and transformative for leaders
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.