For this week’s Inspirational Leadership Podcast I spoke with Pam Ross. After more than a dozen years in HR and training leadership roles, Pam quit the corporate world with a mission to improve people’s lives by making work awesome.
As a speaker, Pam shares facts, personal stories and examples of how cutting edge leaders and organizations are pushing the boundaries on how work is managed. Pam’s contagious enthusiasm and focus on action leaves audiences ready to make positive change.
Her company, Blue Rebel Works, provides leadership and culture development for growing organizations who want to humanize work. Participants in Blue Rebel workshops leave inspired to try something new, to achieve their potential, and to make a positive impact on those around them. Their programs have a proven track record for increasing trust, communication and team effectiveness.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Why we need to stop measuring work by time and instead look at the outcomes
- The impact of organizations that lack trust and psychological safety within and across teams
- Understanding your personal values and how you’re showing up
- Reflecting on some of the positive changes and lessons that have come from the global pandemic
- Why we need to rethink how we meet and collaborate at work
- The value of ROWE – Results only work environment
- How to manage in a more human way by removing structure and bureaucracy
- Creating a workplace where everyone takes 100% responsibility
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Book Recommendations in this episode: