For this week’s episode of Inspirational Leadership I spoke with Michelle Cederberg. For over 17 years she has captivated audiences across North America with her empowering and humorous messages about how to set worthwhile goals, get energized for success, and live a bigger life.
An in-demand speaker (both virtually and in-person), author, coach and consultant, she believes that personal and professional success is directly influenced by how well we harness the physical, mental and emotional capacity we each have within us. She helps people boost that capacity, so they gain clarity, build confidence, and get the discipline to create the life and career they want.
She holds a Masters in Kinesiology, a BA in Psychology, a specialization in Health and Exercise Psychology, is a Certified Exercise Physiologist, a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach, and an ORSC-Trained Team Coach. She truly combines mind, body and practicality to empower change. Michelle is the author of three books. Her new book The Success-Energy Equation, debuted as a bestseller in October 2020.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Why elements of imposter syndrome can be a good thing
- How physical + mental + emotional + cognitive health drive your success
- Understanding how your device makes you feel and using it in a way that is aligned for you
- How you can be so busy doing life that you lose track of what’s most important to you
- Recognizing that the degree to which you strengthen your self-beliefs is the degree to which you will find success
- The 4 R’s for Shifting Beliefs: Recognize + Remind + Reframe + Repeat
- How to set resonate and thrilling goals that stretch you
- Being open to being mediocre at something and embracing the messiness of learning
- Remembering that we are ALL extraordinary in our own unique ways
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Have you subscribed to the Inspirational Leadership Community? If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and share your favorite episodes across social media.